Thursday, September 4, 2014

Busy Busy Busy!


       Okay. Well, I haven't quite figured out how to blog every day... But I do think about it every day! I have had bunches of ideas, and I've saved tons of pics and activity notes to write about... someday. I am a stay-at-home-working-mom. I stay home with Little Bear, my two-year-old son, and I operate a home based child care. Every day is busy busy busy (imagining the magician in the Frosty movie. hehe!) getting my daughter and Z off to the school bus stop. My Love Bug is in Kindergarten! Then I get the boys, mine and J, fed and ready to drive J to Preschool at another local school… Then I head out to the library, a field trip, playdate, errands or to teach preschool to the little ones staying home with me and another child care. Of course it starts all over again around noon. Little Bear and I go pick up J from preschool, and head home for lunch and quiet/nap time. Then the “big” girls get home on the bus a bit later and it’s time for snack, play, and pretending to not be exhausted!
       Once everyone else’s kids have gone home, my husband arrives and there is dinner to be cooked, eaten, baths to be had, along with conversations, silly time, and the bedtime routine. Finally, the kids are in bed! I can eat some chocolate! Who am I kidding? I snuck a bite in between PJs and teeth brushing. At this point I’d like a big dessert, a hot shower, an hour of TV and some relaxation with my hubby… if I’m lucky I might get some of that… along with many requests for more hugs, more trips to the potty, and finding the toy that just fell behind the bed … Oh and maybe I should clean up a little.  At least Love Bug is exhausted and sound asleep after a long day at school! So, why don’t I blog while I eat my dessert? Because I’m taking graduate classes online to maintain my teaching certificate. Ugh!

Stay-at-home or working-mom, super-mom, single-mom, addicted-to-pinterest-mom, just-getting-by mom, or doing-the-best-you-can-mom… We are all busy ladies, just doing what we can to care for and love our kiddos. Good job! Have a great, busy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment